How Does it Work?
- The NGA Show will provide you access to an online portal
- You can review your profile and make preference changes right in the web-based system
- You can see who is exhibiting and use the sorting options to narrow down the list
- Select suppliers you are interested in meeting for your one-on-one appointments
- Meetings can start being requested approximately 4 weeks from the event
- To qualify for the program, you must be a qualified authorized buyer and agree to complete 8 appointments with exhibitors within the MATCH! Program while at the Show
Industry solution providers pay a fee to get access to a highly-targeted buyer pool for pre-set meetings. Qualified retailers are screened by The NGA Show to ensure they are actively evaluating and making purchasing decisions for their organizations. The goal and result of the program is to bring buyers and sellers together to expedite and create efficiency for the process of doing business. Once on-site in San Diego, The NGA Show staff members will coordinate meetings with buyers and sellers.