iRetail: Technology Innovation Reshaping the Grocery Industry
Education Partner: Center for Advancing Retail & Technology (CART)
iRetail creates a new worldview for the retail industry, one that brings order to the overwhelming chaos caused by disruptive tech-driven capabilities, new competition, and changing consumers. The event is designed to give mid-market regional retailers and progressive independent operators a framework for navigating fast-paced innovation while retaining a focus on the importance of people and physical stores as we move into the future.
• A journey into the world of iRetail featuring industry thought leaders and retail executives sharing experiences and case studies
• A five ‘i’ framework to evaluate existing capabilities and incorporate new technologies into your business
• How to develop an innovation culture within your company
• A showcase and demonstrations of the latest technologies transforming retail
This can’t miss event is kicking off the NEW NGA Show.
- Gary Hawkins, CEO, Center for Advancing Retail & Technology
- Sterling Hawkins, Co-Founder, Operations and Development, Center for Advancing Retail & Technology
- Ron Bonacci, Vice President, Marketing and Advertising, Weis Markets
- Chris Leevers, Owner, Leevers Supermarkets
- Daniel McCarthy, Professor, Emory University and Theta Equity Co-Founder
- Christie Frazier-Coleman, Vice President, Marketing, Lehi Valley Trading Company
- John D'Anna, Chief Information Officer, Brookshire Grocery Company
- Sylvain Perrier, President and CEO, Mercatus Technologies Inc.