MATCH! CONCIERGE SERVICE
What is the MATCH! Program?
MATCH! is a complimentary service offered to qualified decision makers looking to make the most efficient use of their time on the exhibit hall floor. MATCH! Decision Makers gain exclusive access to our one-to-one matchmaking appointment portal to filter through MATCH! exhibitors carrying the products and services of their interest. This service creates a time-saving meeting experience bringing retailers and vendors together to expedite mutually beneficial business deals. Meetings take place right at the exhibitors’ booths, giving decision makers liberty to explore the rest of the show floor.
Advantages & Benefits for Decision Makers in Match!
- Save Time: Efficiency over a two-day expo, narrowing down vendors carrying products and services you are looking to source for your business. Make more authentic connections within in 2 hours than most do in 2 days!
- Plan Ahead: Through exclusive access to our improved matchmaking software, “GRIP”, schedule one-one appointments with MATCH! vendors of your choice and plan your time before the show
- Safety: Think of MATCH! as your one-way supermarket aisles. Avoid congestion on the show floor by scheduling one-to-one time with vendors who will be waiting for you with undivided attention at their booths
- VIP Access: Enjoy exclusive amenities such as:
- Early access to the show floor before general admission,
- Expedited badge pick-up, and
- Access to an on-site VIP Lounge with meeting space, charging stations, daily refreshments, and peer to peer networking
- Meet & Network: Wind down and mingle with other MATCH decision makers and peers at our exclusive happy hour reception
- Concierge: A personalized MATCH! making team dedicated to assist with registration, facilitate exhibitor introductions, and answer your questions every step of the way
- Enjoy the Show, On Us: MATCH! Decision Makers get a free Full Conference Pass to the show, in exchange for scheduling 6 meetings with MATCH! exhibitors of your choice (or $500 Visa Gift Card for pass/travel reimbursement or $500 donation to a charity of your choice)
The goal and result of MATCH! is to service retailers/wholesalers and vendors together to expedite and create efficiency for the process of doing business. MATCH! exhibitors pay a fee to gain access to a highly-targeted decision maker pool for pre-set meetings. Qualified retailers are screened by The NGA Show’s MATCH! team to ensure they are actively evaluating and making purchasing decisions for their organizations while exhibitors are screened to ensure they are offering products/services that meet our buyers’ demand. Once on-site in Las Vegas, The NGA Show MATCH! team will help facilitate meetings with decision makers and exhibitors.
How Does Match! Work?
- Decision Makers who are interested in the MATCH! service, submit information to qualify here
- Once qualified, decision makers are confirmed into MATCH! and build out their profile to indicate business needs and interests for the matchmaking platform
- Six weeks before the show, decision makers gain access into the platform to search and rate on vendors based on relevance and interest in products/services
- Our newly improved matchmaking system organically generates meetings with vendors who are a best fit for your needs. The platform generates meetings requests based off a rating scale: the higher the rate, the more likely a beneficial meeting will take place
- Finalize your schedule by confirming or modifying appointment selections – you have the final say in who want to meet with
- Your finalized meeting schedule will be emailed to you before the show
Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager