MATCH! Appointment Setting
WHAT IS THE MATCH! PROGRAM?
Advantages & Benefits for Retail Buyers
- Choice of one Free Full Conference Pass or a $750 gift card
- Access to an on-site MATCH! Lounge with meeting space, charging stations and refreshments daily
- Program limited to 100 retailers
- One-stop-opportunity: exposure to suppliers with pre-arranged meetings
- Streamlined Show experience with a meeting schedule arranged through web-based matching software
- Guarantee that suppliers will keep appointments with decision makers
- Efficiency over a two-day expo with highly targeted meetings
- Full access to education and networking opportunities
- For additional questions please email us at email@example.com
“I participated for the first time in the MATCH! Program this year and I really enjoyed my experience. I had deeper conversations with the vendors that are here and I definitely recommend it for anyone else moving forward.”- Sam Schmidt, Shamrock Foods
“The MATCH! Program allowed me to have meetings set up before even arriving at the Show and I had in depth one-on-ones with each one of the vendors. This allowed a new person like me to learn more about the industry and really take advantage of the time spent.”- Eric Riedi, new venture
How Does it Work?
- The NGA Show will provide you access to an online portal
- You can review your profile and make preference changes right in the web-based system
- You can see who is exhibiting and use the sorting options to narrow down the list
- Select suppliers you are interested in meeting for your one-on-one appointments
- Meetings can start being requested approximately 4 weeks from the event
- To qualify for the program, you must be a qualified authorized buyer and agree to complete 6 appointments with exhibitors within the MATCH! Program while at the Show
Industry solution providers pay a fee to get access to a highly-targeted buyer pool for pre-set meetings. Qualified retailers are screened by The NGA Show to ensure they are actively evaluating and making purchasing decisions for their organizations. The goal and result of the program is to bring buyers and sellers together to expedite and create efficiency for the process of doing business. Once on-site in San Diego, The NGA Show staff members will coordinate meetings with buyers and sellers.
1x1 Meeting Program Rationale
- High travel cost to Show
- Cost associated with Show badge which includes full access to 60+ educational sessions and workshops, 400 vendors on the Show floor and multiple networking events
- In return for completing 6 appointments with exhibitors while at The NGA Show, we will cover free of charge to you the choice of one Free Full Conference Pass OR a $750 gift card
Participating Vendors Include:
Get MATCH!ed with these suppliers and set one-to-one meetings with the vendors carrying the products you are looking to source.