MATCH! Appointment Setting
WHAT IS THE MATCH! PROGRAM?
Advantages & Benefits for Decision Makers
Plan Ahead: Through exclusive access to our matchmaking software, “GRIP”, schedule one-one appointments with MATCH! exhibitors of your choice and plan your time before the show.
Meet & Network: Discover new products/services and have meaningful conversations with vendors to enhance your sales and customer satisfaction
VIP Access: Enjoy exclusive amenities such as expedited badge pick-up and access to an on-site MATCH! Lounge with meeting space, charging stations, daily refreshments, and peer to peer networking
Concierge: A personalized MATCH! making team dedicated to assist with registration, facilitate exhibitor introductions, and answer your questions every step of the way
Enjoy the Show, On Us: MATCH! Decision Makers get a free Full Conference Pass to the show, in exchange for scheduling 6 meetings with MATCH! exhibitors of your choice (or $750 Visa Gift Card, as a pass reimbursement)
For additional questions please email Cruz Alvarado, Key Account Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
“I participated for the first time in the MATCH! Program this year and I really enjoyed my experience. I had deeper conversations with the vendors that are here and I definitely recommend it for anyone else moving forward.”- Sam Schmidt, Shamrock Food
“The MATCH! Program allowed me to have meetings set up before even arriving at the Show and I had in depth one-on-ones with each one of the vendors. This allowed a new person like me to learn more about the industry and really take advantage of the time spent.”- Eric Riedi, new venture
How Does it Work?
- MATCH! Decision Makers gain access to an online matchmaking portal, 4 weeks before the event
- Once on-site in Las Vegas, decision makers can review their buyer profile and confirm the product categories they are seeking at the show
- The matchmaking system then works to organically generate exhibitor suggestions for decision-makers based on their sourcing interests
- The participating decision makers will then decide if they would like to request a meeting with the exhibitor based upon their interests
- Exhibitors accept meetings after reviewing buyer profiles to assure accurate mutual interest
The goal and result of MATCH is to service buyers and vendors together to expedite and create efficiency for the process of doing business. MATCH! exhibitors pay a fee to gain access to a highly-targeted buyer pool for pre-set meetings. Qualified retailers are screened by The NGA Show’s MATCH! team to ensure they are actively evaluating and making purchasing decisions for their organizations while exhibitors are screen to ensure they are offering products/services that meet our buyers’ demand. Once on-site in San Diego, The NGA Show MATCH! team will help facilitate meetings with decision makers and exhibitors.