MATCH! Appointment Setting
WHAT IS THE MATCH! PROGRAM?
Advantages & Benefits for Decision Makers
- Streamlined Show experience with a meeting schedule arranged through web-based matching software
- One-stop-opportunity: Efficiency over a two-day expo and exposure to suppliers with highly targeted pre-arranged meetings
- Guarantee that suppliers will keep appointments with decision makers
- Full access to education and networking opportunities
- Access to an on-site MATCH! Lounge with meeting space, charging stations and daily refreshments
- Choice of one Free Full Conference Pass or a $750 gift card
- For additional questions please email Cruz Alvarado, Key Account Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
“I participated for the first time in the MATCH! Program this year and I really enjoyed my experience. I had deeper conversations with the vendors that are here and I definitely recommend it for anyone else moving forward.”- Sam Schmidt, Shamrock Food
“The MATCH! Program allowed me to have meetings set up before even arriving at the Show and I had in depth one-on-ones with each one of the vendors. This allowed a new person like me to learn more about the industry and really take advantage of the time spent.”- Eric Riedi, new venture
How Does it Work?
- The NGA Show’s MATCH! team will provide you access to an online portal 4-6 weeks before the event
- Once in the portal, you can review your buyer profile and make preference changes right in the web-based system
- You will have visibility of all MATCH! exhibitors and can use the sorting options to narrow down the list based on your sourcing needs
- You can select vendors you are interested in meeting for your 15-minute one-on-one appointments
- In an exchange for completing 6 appointments with MATCH! exhibitors, you’ll get a choice of a Free Full Conference Pass or a $750 gift card
MATCH! exhibitors pay a fee to gain access to a highly-targeted buyer pool for pre-set meetings. Qualified retailers are screened by The NGA Show’s MATCH! team to ensure they are actively evaluating and making purchasing decisions for their organizations. The goal and result of the program is to bring buyers and vendors together to expedite and create efficiency for the process of doing business. Once on-site in San Diego, The NGA Show MATCH! team will help facilitate meetings with decision makers and exhibitors.
Participating Vendors Include:
Get MATCH!ed with these suppliers and set one-to-one meetings with the vendors carrying the products you are looking to source.