Call for Presentation Proposals
The NGA Show is seeking education session proposals that showcase new technologies, programs, and solutions for the independent retailer. An approach that emphasizes tactical solutions and includes the participation of an end-user (retailer) as speaker or panelist is preferred.
- Breakout session proposals must be based on the needs of the independent grocer.
- Highly rated sessions at the convention feature tactical ideas and strategies to grow sales and reduce expenses.
- Proposed sessions should include the participation of a retailer or end-user as a speaker or panelist.
- Proposed sessions that promote a particular solution, company, or product will not be considered.
- Session Title
- Session Description
- Target Audience
- Speaker(s) Names and Contact Information
- Contact information of person submitting proposal (name, title, phone, e-mail)